● Smartphone underwater photography when scuba diving and freediving.
● Passed the 656ft/ 200m 2 hour waterproof ingress test (IPX8).
● Fixed pad: Secure your smartphone in a waterproof pack to prevent phone movement in the case / camera shake for ultra clear photography & videography.
● Included sliding red filter: Amazing automatic camera colour correction when shooting underwater with the slidable red filter.
● Neck strap: TPU material does not absorb water, providing an extremely comfortable and user friendly neck strap.
● Compatible with all models of smartphones for under 6.5 inches of smartphones.
1. Hold the case so that the front of the touch screen is visible.
2. Open the cover of the case.
3. Remove the smartphone positioning pad from the waterproof case and secure the smartphone.
4. Open the opening and push the smartphone-fixed pad fully into the waterproof case. Push the bottom of the pad in so that the waterproof case is located at the lower end.
5. Roll out the opening in a scroll style and fasten it tightly to the shape of the yellow Velcro, followed by the white of the cover.
Please fasten the Velcro on the shape of the way it looks.
6. Place the red filter in the back pocket and place it on the camera lens at depth.
● Be sure to do a full water test before using the waterproof case with your phone.
● Take extra care when using underwater with sharp objects.
● After using the waterproof case, make sure you remove any moisture or dust completely, close the case and store it to avoid any direct sunlight.
● It is recommended that the inside of the case is kept dry to ensure that the case does not fog up.
● Certified waterproof grade: IPX8
● Underwater waterproof ability: 656ft / 2 hours
● Underwater touch screen: 40m
● Material: TPU
*No phone or other accessories in the sale*
What are my delivery options?
Xtreme Xccessories offers 2 convenient delivery options:
Courier:We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once your order payment has been processed.
Collect:You can choose to collect from our shop 24a Waverly Business Park, Mowbray, Cape Town during open hours.
CAN I ORDER FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA?
Yes, you may, but extra charges will apply as standard and express delivery is only valid on deliveries made within South Africa.
DELIVERY COST AND TIME?
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured. We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
Standard (2-4 business days from R99 on orders below R599) to anywhere in South Africa.
Express Delivery (1-2 business days from R120) to main areas only.
To arrange Saturday delivery on special request, contact us at 021 001 8852.
*Terms & Conditions
All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 5 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
Express Delivery prices are based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
Delivery to remote areas are subject to additional charges.
The delivery periods are only estimates and exclude the collection day.
The delivery period is subject to strikes, severe weather conditions and third-party delivery services. Orders are sent within normal working hours except on weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, and orders received after 14:00 the following day, depending on order volumes.
Orders over R 599 are free only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive as extra charges may apply to parcel reroutes.
Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Note that delivery to PO Boxes may take longer as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
We, unfortunately, can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
WHO CAN SIGN FOR MY PARCEL?
Our couriers deliver door-to-door, which means that the parcel is delivered to the address and not the person unless otherwise specified. So if the parcel is delivered to the address, it is confirmed as delivered, whether left at reception, staff or security.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with tracking details. If in doubt, contact us... WHAT IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK / AWAITING STOCK?
Our website inventory is automatically updated multiple times daily to show if an item is "In Stock" or "Out Of Stock", however, should for any reason any goods not be in stock, we will contact you immediately to make the appropriate arrangement.
If an "Out of Stock" status appears, please feel free to call to get an estimated time of arrival. "Out of Stock" does in no way mean it's a permanent condition and it will change daily.
If some of the requested items are out of stock and others are in stock, one of our consultants will contact you to enquire if you want part or full shipment.
THE FINE PRINT
Xtreme Xccessories gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one courier company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 021 001 8852.