Safe PaymentWe Accept Payments the Easy Way with SA's Leading Online Payment Gateway, PayFast.
ConfidenceGuarenteed Product Quality, Product Liability Cover and Easy Returns.
Fast DeliveryFREE Delivery For Orders Over R599, Delivered to Your Door.
Customer SupportGot Questions? Give Us A Call +27 21 001 8852
The Xtreme Kite Line Mount has been designed, tested and tested some more by some of South Africa's best kite boarders.
Super STABLE, STRONG and AFFORDABLE are the cornerstones of this awesome mount.
*Compatible with the HERO 5
The Xtreme Kite Line Mount is a simple design made to fit Hero 2 / 3 / 3+ and 4/5/6/7 cameras.
By attaching your centre kite lines to the mount using our unique elastic band design, the mount will not slide on your lines and is capable of withstanding even the biggest of wipe-outs as well as your biggest unhooked tricks.
And the fact that elastics are super cheap and available world-wide mean that you will never have to worry about losing small clips and inserts.
Check it out at @kitelinemount on Instagram
Now with a LIFETIME walk in Guarantee*
Check out some clips of the mount in action on YouTube:
- When installing the mount on your CENTER LINES, make sure they are not tangled and that the mount is placed above any swivels.
- Place the mount with camera attached and secured in the position that best imitates the arc of the line mount.
- Face the mount facing the correct direction.
- Place one of the centre lines into either the top or bottom line groove, hook the elastic band on to a peg of the mount, start wrapping it around tightly so that it pinches the line in the groove, rehook the elastic onto the peg when a number of loops have been made and there is little elastic left to use. Do the same for the other peg, so that the line is secure running the length of the mount.
- Put the other centre line into the line groove on opposite side that you chose for Step 3 (either top or bottom) and continue as per step 3.
- The camera should now be sitting in the middle of the lines and the elastics and center lines should now be tightly in place on the mount.
- To make this mount permanent take four small cable ties and zip them tightly over the elastics from the earlier steps. Trim the excess zip-ties as low and smoothly as possible. You can then simply roll your mount up after use with your lines. This will allow you to attach and detach your camera, meaning that you will not have to do the previous steps every time you set up. Always try to rinse off (with fresh water) and dry the lines and mount after use.
- Turn your camera on and go big!
Installation should take 2 minutes.
*Proudly South African: Designed, tested and made in South Africa
Made to be used with all GoPro® Hero cameras.
What are my delivery options?
Xtreme Xccessories offers 2 convenient delivery options:
Courier:We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once your order payment has been processed.
Collect:You can choose to collect from our shop 24a Waverly Business Park, Mowbray, Cape Town during open hours.
CAN I ORDER FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA?
Yes, you may, but extra charges will apply as standard and express delivery is only valid on deliveries made within South Africa.
DELIVERY COST AND TIME?
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured. We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
Standard (2-4 business days from R99 on orders below R599) to anywhere in South Africa.
Express Delivery (1-2 business days from R120) to main areas only.
To arrange Saturday delivery on special request, contact us at 021 001 8852.
*Terms & Conditions
All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 5 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
Express Delivery prices are based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
Delivery to remote areas are subject to additional charges.
The delivery periods are only estimates and exclude the collection day.
The delivery period is subject to strikes, severe weather conditions and third-party delivery services. Orders are sent within normal working hours except on weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, and orders received after 14:00 the following day, depending on order volumes.
Orders over R 599 are free only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive as extra charges may apply to parcel reroutes.
Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Note that delivery to PO Boxes may take longer as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
We, unfortunately, can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
WHO CAN SIGN FOR MY PARCEL?
Our couriers deliver door-to-door, which means that the parcel is delivered to the address and not the person unless otherwise specified. So if the parcel is delivered to the address, it is confirmed as delivered, whether left at reception, staff or security.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with tracking details. If in doubt, contact us... WHAT IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK / AWAITING STOCK?
Our website inventory is automatically updated multiple times daily to show if an item is "In Stock" or "Out Of Stock", however, should for any reason any goods not be in stock, we will contact you immediately to make the appropriate arrangement.
If an "Out of Stock" status appears, please feel free to call to get an estimated time of arrival. "Out of Stock" does in no way mean it's a permanent condition and it will change daily.
If some of the requested items are out of stock and others are in stock, one of our consultants will contact you to enquire if you want part or full shipment.
THE FINE PRINT
Xtreme Xccessories gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one courier company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 021 001 8852.