Phantom 3 - Gannet Bait Release (patented)
Designed specifically for the DJI Phantom 3 (All models)
- Mounts to your drone in under 2 minutes with only a screw driver, posidrive screw driver/ wrench and a cutter to snip the zip ties short,
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your drone in any manner nor do you need to open it,
- Lifts the load centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- All electronics and entire drive is kept far away from the light-bridge antennas and compasses that are located in all 4 the drones legs. Thus ensuring interference free operation of your drone even at long distances,
- On the Pro and Advanced it is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone's remote. Alternatively you can set your drones camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on and the device is in its closed position,
- On the Standard it is activated from within the DJI Go App, by switching On/Off the front LED lights in the menu.
- All 4 flight LED lights remain fully functional and visible (No LED is covered up),
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally, 10 Can drop you fishing line over a kilometre far out
- Sleek and light it is barely noticeable on the drone and can be left attached indefinitely, it is so small and well mounted that the drone can be stored in its original packaging without any modifications.
- Weighs less than 50grams in total.
Whats in the box?
- Drive unit attached to the release boom and sensor
- 4 zip ties,
- 2 mounting screws,
- USB charger
Pat. Pend. ZA2016/056
What are my delivery options?
Xtreme Xccessories offers 2 convenient delivery options:
Courier:We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you once your order payment has been processed.
Collect:You can choose to collect from our shop 24a Waverly Business Park, Mowbray, Cape Town during open hours.
CAN I ORDER FROM A LOCATION OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA?
Yes, you may, but extra charges will apply as standard and express delivery is only valid on deliveries made within South Africa.
DELIVERY COST AND TIME?
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured. We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
Standard (2-4 business days from R99 on orders below R599) to anywhere in South Africa.
Express Delivery (1-2 business days from R120) to main areas only.
To arrange Saturday delivery on special request, contact us at 021 001 8852.
*Terms & Conditions
All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 5 kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
Express Delivery prices are based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
Delivery to remote areas are subject to additional charges.
The delivery periods are only estimates and exclude the collection day.
The delivery period is subject to strikes, severe weather conditions and third-party delivery services. Orders are sent within normal working hours except on weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, and orders received after 14:00 the following day, depending on order volumes.
Orders over R 599 are free only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive as extra charges may apply to parcel reroutes.
Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Note that delivery to PO Boxes may take longer as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
We, unfortunately, can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
WHO CAN SIGN FOR MY PARCEL?
Our couriers deliver door-to-door, which means that the parcel is delivered to the address and not the person unless otherwise specified. So if the parcel is delivered to the address, it is confirmed as delivered, whether left at reception, staff or security.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER ONLINE?
Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you an email with tracking details. If in doubt, contact us... WHAT IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK / AWAITING STOCK?
Our website inventory is automatically updated multiple times daily to show if an item is "In Stock" or "Out Of Stock", however, should for any reason any goods not be in stock, we will contact you immediately to make the appropriate arrangement.
If an "Out of Stock" status appears, please feel free to call to get an estimated time of arrival. "Out of Stock" does in no way mean it's a permanent condition and it will change daily.
If some of the requested items are out of stock and others are in stock, one of our consultants will contact you to enquire if you want part or full shipment.
THE FINE PRINT
Xtreme Xccessories gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one courier company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we will follow up, lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 021 001 8852.