This is our new V3.0 GDome Dome Housing for the GoPro Hero 7/6/5 and BUDGET HERO Black Naked (no housing required)
The PDS (Professional Dome System) has been close to two years in the making, we have added all the features needed to create an unrivalled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry leading optics.
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under over shot also known as 50/50 or split shot has never been easier.
The GDome Housing uses a 160mm Dome, this massive dome pushes the water line away from the lens, creating a space that allows you to capture the split in the water line with unbelievable ease.
Using your GoPro’s near infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens make getting high quality video and stills remarkably easy to get versus $2000 DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus and exposure.
This spacing also improves water shots above the water as spray or drops that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just a small dot in the field of view. As the gap between lens and dome moves water particles further away from the camera lens, meaning that underwater images become cleaner and the field of view is drastically improved.
The GDome system uses unique O-Ring compression seals (between Dome and BackPlate & Around the side of the camera lens) no silicone or glue is used to create a seal.
We pressure test every single Dome to the relevant housings / cameras max depth before they leave the factory, this means that you know the dome you receive will not leak!
Now you can enjoy sharper, cleaner GoPro images at depths that other domes can't even dream of!
As the PDS is made up of completely detachable parts, you can easily service as well as buy spares and even upgrade your dome Housing.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Complete Hero 7/6/5 Naked PDS Dome
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- Allan Key (1)
- Camera Lens Seal (2)
- Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal (1)
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Under Water Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Front & Back LCD Screens
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade just the BackPlate – no need to buy a complete new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
100% PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN!
Made to be used with GoPro® Hero 7/6/5 and BUDGET HERO Black Naked
DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND TESTED IN SOUTH AFRICA.