New Combo Deal: (Choose Which Dome You Want) GDome PDS Dome System + V3.0 GDome Dive Tray + Spare Dome Lens + Tripod Adapter + Neoprene Safety Strap + Neoprene Dome Cover.
GDome Professional Dome System
The GDome Housing uses a 160mm Dome, this massive dome pushes the waterline away from the lens, creating a space that allows you to capture the split in the water line with unbelievable ease.
This spacing also improves water shots above the water as spray or drops that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just a small dot in the field of view.
As the gap between lens and dome moves water particles further away from the camera lens, meaning that underwater images become cleaner and the field of view is drastically improved.
We pressure test every single GDome before they leave the factory, this means that you know the dome you receive will not leak!
Now you can enjoy sharper, cleaner GoPro images at depths that other domes cant even dream of!
V3.0 GDome Dive Tray Trigger System
This New Dive Tray offers stability, comfort, added shot proficiency, and a variety of camera mounting options to underwater photographers / videographers.
Fits all small to medium housings including, Ikelite compacts and ultra-compacts, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, and even your GoPro!
Included in this package is the tripod adapter, Dive Tray, Trigger System and Threaded Rod to GoPro Adapter and Neoprene Safety Strap.
Xtreme Neoprene Safety Strap
Keep your GDome from slipping out of you hand and getting washed away, dropped and so on!
This nifty strap is the prefect safety tether for your GDome.
With a double strap locking mechanism your GDome has never felt safer.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Complete Hero 4 or Hero 5/6/7 GDome PDS Dome System or Session (Choose One)
- V3.0 GDome Dive Tray
- Spare Dome Lens
- Tripod Adapters (3)
- Neoprene Safety Strap
- Various Stainless Steel Screws
- Allan Key (1)
- Camera Lens Seal (2)
- Dome to Backplate O-Ring Seal (1)
- Instructions and Warranty Information
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Individually pressure tested
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- Close To 30% Improvement In Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Under Water Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Back LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade just the BackPlate – no need to buy a complete new dome
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!